Listen to Read Week 3:
Good readers infer meaning from the text.
I can use background knowledge and clues to put the pieces of the text together.
1. Reading – Read for 20 mins for a minimum of 4 nights and fill in your diary. Record in your diary, the title, pages read and a comment.
2. Go to the Caritas website using this link.
Record the principle of Catholic social teaching that is being displayed and write some ways of living it out in your everyday life.
3. Spelling – Sort your words for 5 minutes everyday, complete TWO MUST DO activities off the Word Work Menu, and ONE CAN DO task.
4. Maths. Write two worded division problems. One needs to be a quotation problem, and the other must be a partition problem. You must then solve these problems, showing all working out.
5. If you are an odd number, don’t forget that this week you need to be preparing your news article presentation. 🙂